Noisy intimidating neighbours

While the law provides a remedy in many instances, it does not cover every case in which disagreements arise between neighbours.Your lawyer can advise you about your rights and any remedy available to protect you from your neighbour’s conduct.

I'd asked the council to get someone to stay in my property while I stay away, and they refused." ...If a neighbour is intimidating or harassing you, or causing you to fear for your safety or the safety of your family or your property, you can apply to a court for an apprehended personal violence order (APVO) under the An APVO is the order suitable for neighbours.An ADVO is suitable for people in a domestic relationship, for example a partner, child or relative.An APVO can contain various conditions that suit your individual circumstances to ensure your safety and protection (Part 8 Content and effect of apprehended violence orders).For example it can prohibit the defendant from contacting you or coming to your home or damaging your property.

Search for noisy intimidating neighbours:

noisy intimidating neighbours-23noisy intimidating neighbours-47

Having an APVO made against you does not result in a criminal record unless the order is breached.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “noisy intimidating neighbours”